Free classes on microenterprise businesses
June 29, 2014
Nevada City is sponsoring free business classes for eligible microenterprise businesses and persons who may be interested in starting a microenterprise business. Classes are from 6 to 9 p.m. on Tuesday nights for five weeks, starting Tuesday July 8 at the One Stop Business and Career Center, 715 Maltman Dr. in Grass Valley. The class topics are, in order, Business Basics, Business Plan Guidelines, Bookkeeping for Small Businesses, Branding and Marketing, and Social Media. All classes will be taught by instructors from the Northeastern California Small Business Development Center in Sacramento.
Call David Nelson at 530-346-7195 to register. Non-microenterprise persons may attend for a fee of $40/class.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Flea market at Bear River High this Saturday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit