Free classes on microenterprise businesses
June 29, 2014
Nevada City is sponsoring free business classes for eligible microenterprise businesses and persons who may be interested in starting a microenterprise business. Classes are from 6 to 9 p.m. on Tuesday nights for five weeks, starting Tuesday July 8 at the One Stop Business and Career Center, 715 Maltman Dr. in Grass Valley. The class topics are, in order, Business Basics, Business Plan Guidelines, Bookkeeping for Small Businesses, Branding and Marketing, and Social Media. All classes will be taught by instructors from the Northeastern California Small Business Development Center in Sacramento.
Call David Nelson at 530-346-7195 to register. Non-microenterprise persons may attend for a fee of $40/class.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom