Free classes on microenterprise businesses
June 29, 2014
Nevada City is sponsoring free business classes for eligible microenterprise businesses and persons who may be interested in starting a microenterprise business. Classes are from 6 to 9 p.m. on Tuesday nights for five weeks, starting Tuesday July 8 at the One Stop Business and Career Center, 715 Maltman Dr. in Grass Valley. The class topics are, in order, Business Basics, Business Plan Guidelines, Bookkeeping for Small Businesses, Branding and Marketing, and Social Media. All classes will be taught by instructors from the Northeastern California Small Business Development Center in Sacramento.
Call David Nelson at 530-346-7195 to register. Non-microenterprise persons may attend for a fee of $40/class.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier