Food bank hosts rummage sale
June 6, 2013
The Food Bank of Nevada County is hosting its ninth annual rummage sale this Saturday in downtown Grass Valley. The sale will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Network Realty parking lot, across from Safeway at South Auburn and Neal streets. Rummage through thousands of donated items — furniture, housewares, books, toys and more.
Find valuable treasures and useful items while supporting the Food Bank's important fundraiser. Donations will still be accepted Saturday morning at the sale.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table