Food Addicts in Recovery offers free program
July 2, 2013
Are you having trouble controlling the way you eat? Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous (FA) is a free 12-step recovery program for anyone suffering from food obsession, overeating, undereating or bulimia.
Meetings are at 7 p.m. Thursdays at Auburn Grace Community Church, 3126 Olympic Way, Room 114 in Auburn. For more information, call 916-645-9890, or visit http://www.foodaddicts.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)