Food Addicts in Recovery offers free program
July 2, 2013
Are you having trouble controlling the way you eat? Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous (FA) is a free 12-step recovery program for anyone suffering from food obsession, overeating, undereating or bulimia.
Meetings are at 7 p.m. Thursdays at Auburn Grace Community Church, 3126 Olympic Way, Room 114 in Auburn. For more information, call 916-645-9890, or visit http://www.foodaddicts.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- YRCS Education Foundation ‘Fun Run’ partners with Sierra Harvest
- Drone View: Nevada City’s brilliant fall colors captured over Pioneer Park Sunday
- Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) wait list is open
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County teachers awarded grants for classrooms