Firemen’s Breakfast Club to meet this morning
February 7, 2013
As they begin their 17th year, the Firemen's Breakfast Club would like to invite all past and present members to join them at 10:30 a.m. today at Penny's Diner, 12072 Nevada City Hwy., Grass Valley.
For more information, call 530-265-5618.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Free glaucoma and vision screenings for ‘Community Involvement Day’ on July 31
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws