Finances, oversight to be discussed at Consolidated Fire
September 4, 2013
The finance and citizens' oversight committees for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will meet Thursday.
The citizen's oversight committee meeting will start at 3 p.m. Committee members will be introduced and a temporary chairperson will be appointed. Officers could then be elected.
At 5 p.m., the finance committee will meet and discuss the 2013-14 final budget and the financial audit report for the year ending June 30.
Both committees will meet at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws