Finances, oversight to be discussed at Consolidated Fire
September 4, 2013
The finance and citizens' oversight committees for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will meet Thursday.
The citizen's oversight committee meeting will start at 3 p.m. Committee members will be introduced and a temporary chairperson will be appointed. Officers could then be elected.
At 5 p.m., the finance committee will meet and discuss the 2013-14 final budget and the financial audit report for the year ending June 30.
Both committees will meet at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say