Finances, oversight to be discussed at Consolidated Fire
September 4, 2013
The finance and citizens' oversight committees for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will meet Thursday.
The citizen's oversight committee meeting will start at 3 p.m. Committee members will be introduced and a temporary chairperson will be appointed. Officers could then be elected.
At 5 p.m., the finance committee will meet and discuss the 2013-14 final budget and the financial audit report for the year ending June 30.
Both committees will meet at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table