Finances, oversight to be discussed at Consolidated Fire
September 4, 2013
The finance and citizens' oversight committees for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will meet Thursday.
The citizen's oversight committee meeting will start at 3 p.m. Committee members will be introduced and a temporary chairperson will be appointed. Officers could then be elected.
At 5 p.m., the finance committee will meet and discuss the 2013-14 final budget and the financial audit report for the year ending June 30.
Both committees will meet at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 273-3158.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Lake Wildwood Women’s Exchange ‘closet swap’ CoRR fundraiser
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Intero Children’s Charity Fundraiser set for Saturday in Grass Valley
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Hitchhiker ‘looking for trouble’
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball