Finances, oversight to be discussed at Consolidated Fire
September 4, 2013
The finance and citizens' oversight committees for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will meet Thursday.
The citizen's oversight committee meeting will start at 3 p.m. Committee members will be introduced and a temporary chairperson will be appointed. Officers could then be elected.
At 5 p.m., the finance committee will meet and discuss the 2013-14 final budget and the financial audit report for the year ending June 30.
Both committees will meet at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. For more information, call 273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death