Farewell to the Sheppards
June 14, 2013
The Food Bank of Nevada County is hosting a farewell reseption for Don and Martha Sheppard at the Miners Foundry from noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday. Light refreshments will be served. Come and say your goodbyes.
The Salvation Army in Grass Valley has been headed by Majors Don and Martha Sheppard; they are moving to a new assignment in Tacoma, Wash.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council