Farewell to the Sheppards
June 14, 2013
The Food Bank of Nevada County is hosting a farewell reseption for Don and Martha Sheppard at the Miners Foundry from noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday. Light refreshments will be served. Come and say your goodbyes.
The Salvation Army in Grass Valley has been headed by Majors Don and Martha Sheppard; they are moving to a new assignment in Tacoma, Wash.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance