Fairgrounds, HOPE team up at Country Christmas Faire
December 26, 2012
The Nevada County Fairgrounds and Helping Other People Eat are teaming up to help feed those in need in Nevada County.
Bring a can of food (or two or three) to the Country Christmas Faire Nov. 25, and the fairgrounds will give you a coupon for $1 off general admission to the Christmas Faire on that day (one coupon per person). Volunteers from HOPE will collect the cans from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Gates 1, 3 and 5.
The Country Christmas Faire is happening Thanksgiving weekend, Nov. 23-25, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Cost is $4, and free to children younger than 12. Parking is $5; however, faire-goers will receive one free admission for each paid parking pass. For information, visit http://www.NevadaCountyFair.com or call (530) 273-6217.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says