Fairgrounds Foundation to host Cioppino feed
February 19, 2013
Join the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation at its third annual Cioppino Feed at 6 p.m. on Saturday, March 2 at Ponderosa Hall at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
For the event, the chefs will create and serve Arnie Romanello's special 100-year-old recipe for all to enjoy. Dinner includes antipasto, all-you-can-eat Cioppino, salad and garlic bread. This year, a ravioli dish will be available for those who do not like Cioppino, but want to attend the event. A no-host bar will also be available, and there will be a silent dessert auction and a live auction.
Tickets are $35 per person. If you'd like to purchase a table for eight, it is $300 and includes a bottle of wine.
Tickets are available by visiting the Nevada County Fairgrounds, calling the Fair Office at 530-273-6217, or downloading an order form at http://www.NevadaCountyFair.com/foundation.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation and its mission of supporting and improving the community's Fairgrounds.
For more information, visit http://www.NevadaCountyFair.com or call the 530-273-6217.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County