Fairgrounds Foundation to host Cioppino feed
February 19, 2013
Join the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation at its third annual Cioppino Feed at 6 p.m. on Saturday, March 2 at Ponderosa Hall at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
For the event, the chefs will create and serve Arnie Romanello's special 100-year-old recipe for all to enjoy. Dinner includes antipasto, all-you-can-eat Cioppino, salad and garlic bread. This year, a ravioli dish will be available for those who do not like Cioppino, but want to attend the event. A no-host bar will also be available, and there will be a silent dessert auction and a live auction.
Tickets are $35 per person. If you'd like to purchase a table for eight, it is $300 and includes a bottle of wine.
Tickets are available by visiting the Nevada County Fairgrounds, calling the Fair Office at 530-273-6217, or downloading an order form at http://www.NevadaCountyFair.com/foundation.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation and its mission of supporting and improving the community's Fairgrounds.
For more information, visit http://www.NevadaCountyFair.com or call the 530-273-6217.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman tries to euthanize dog that isn’t hers
- Hilary Hodge: My coming out story