Experience Tuscany in North San Juan
March 28, 2013
A dining adventure awaits you at the North San Juan Senior Center's "Evening in Tuscany" fundraiser at 6 p.m. April 20.
Guest chefs Linda Metcalf and Jerry Nurse of L&J catering are sharpening their considerable skills for diners' enjoyment. The organic menu includes savory chicken or tofu Marsala, cheese-baked polenta, salad, dessert and wine. Other drink selections are available.
With the soft lighting, Jim Bratt on the guitar, limited seating and the succulent aromas wafting from the kitchen, you too could be transported to Tuscany. Tickets for the spring fundraiser are $25 and are available at Mother Trucker's, the Ridge Stop Café and through senior center members. Call 530-277-0169 for information or tickets.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed