Eula hits 100
November 12, 2013
Eula Absher of Grass Valley celebrated 100 years Oct. 20 with a birthday party given by her son, Kenneth Absher, and his wife, Darlene. Eula's friends from bowling, bingo and her group Reno bus trips helped her celebrate, plus two granddaughters, Deanna (Kirk) McGuire and Teresa (Dean) Marsh and seven great-grandchildren, Deena, Drew, Megan, Mason McGuire and Garet, Caleb, Mya Marsh. Eula was a very active bowler up until the age of 98 and is known for her beautiful crochet work and love for her two favorite sports teams, the Kings and the Giants.
Above, Eula is pictured with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum