Engineers Association to meet Thursday
January 20, 2014
The Engineers Association of Nevada County will have its monthly meeting at noon Thursday at the Nevada County Contractor's Association, 149 Crown Point Circle, Grass Valley.
Join us this month as we present the 2013 Engineer of the Year and Project of the Year awards. The recipient for the Engineer of the Year award will be Tom Lott of Nevada City Engineering. The Project of the Year award will be presented to Nevada City Engineering for its work on the Wolf Creek co-housing project. The award presentation will be followed by a program on the Wolf Creek co-housing project presented by the project architect.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance