Engineers Association to meet Thursday
January 20, 2014
The Engineers Association of Nevada County will have its monthly meeting at noon Thursday at the Nevada County Contractor's Association, 149 Crown Point Circle, Grass Valley.
Join us this month as we present the 2013 Engineer of the Year and Project of the Year awards. The recipient for the Engineer of the Year award will be Tom Lott of Nevada City Engineering. The Project of the Year award will be presented to Nevada City Engineering for its work on the Wolf Creek co-housing project. The award presentation will be followed by a program on the Wolf Creek co-housing project presented by the project architect.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom