Dorsey Drive construction work begins today
May 5, 2013
The contractor for the city of Grass Valley will officially begin construction activities today on Dorsey Drive. Initial activities will focus on preparing State Route 20/49 for its eventual widening and setting up the equipment staging area just off Dorsey Drive on the southeast side of the overcrossing. Check out the project website for more construction details.
Please be cautious when entering the construction zone, as safety of the crew and public are a top priority. For information, call the project hotline at 530-268-4573 or visit the project webpage at http://dorseyinterchange.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Free glaucoma and vision screenings for ‘Community Involvement Day’ on July 31
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws