Dorsey Drive construction work begins today
May 5, 2013
The contractor for the city of Grass Valley will officially begin construction activities today on Dorsey Drive. Initial activities will focus on preparing State Route 20/49 for its eventual widening and setting up the equipment staging area just off Dorsey Drive on the southeast side of the overcrossing. Check out the project website for more construction details.
Please be cautious when entering the construction zone, as safety of the crew and public are a top priority. For information, call the project hotline at 530-268-4573 or visit the project webpage at http://dorseyinterchange.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death