Dorsey Drive construction work begins today
May 5, 2013
The contractor for the city of Grass Valley will officially begin construction activities today on Dorsey Drive. Initial activities will focus on preparing State Route 20/49 for its eventual widening and setting up the equipment staging area just off Dorsey Drive on the southeast side of the overcrossing. Check out the project website for more construction details.
Please be cautious when entering the construction zone, as safety of the crew and public are a top priority. For information, call the project hotline at 530-268-4573 or visit the project webpage at http://dorseyinterchange.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- INSERVICE: U.S. Air Force Airman Trevor J. Kellogg
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Three day yard sale at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire