Dorsey Drive construction work begins today
May 5, 2013
The contractor for the city of Grass Valley will officially begin construction activities today on Dorsey Drive. Initial activities will focus on preparing State Route 20/49 for its eventual widening and setting up the equipment staging area just off Dorsey Drive on the southeast side of the overcrossing. Check out the project website for more construction details.
Please be cautious when entering the construction zone, as safety of the crew and public are a top priority. For information, call the project hotline at 530-268-4573 or visit the project webpage at http://dorseyinterchange.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- GOP to host gun rights lobbyist in Grass Valley
- Grocery Outlet raises the bar in helping the hungry in Nevada County
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Dodge Dakota breaks through wall, sends child sprawling to the floor, mother says
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants