Diapers urgently needed
December 26, 2012
The Nevada County Diaper Project is asking the community to assist in keeping the Interfaith Food Ministry and Family Resource Centers' shelves stocked with diapers by donating either packages of diapers or money to purchase them. The demand has become overwhelming, and help is needed to get us through the holiday season.
Drop off boxes of diapers at the IFM facility at 551 Whiting St. or Pampered Earth, 124 South Auburn St. in Grass Valle. You may send a donation to Nevada County Diaper Project, P. O. Box 912, Penn Valley, CA 95946.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Congressman Tom McClintock to speak to Nevada County Republican Women
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Civil rights pioneer to speak in Grass Valley