Diapers urgently needed
February 10, 2013
The Nevada County Diaper Project is asking the community to assist in keeping the Interfaith Food Ministry and Family Resource Centers' shelves stocked with diapers by donating either packages of diapers or money to purchase them. The demand has become overwhelming, and help is needed to get through the winter.
Please drop off boxes of diapers at the IFM facility at 551 Whiting Street or Pampered Earth, 124 South Auburn Street in Grass Valley or send a donation to Nevada County Diaper Project, P. O. Box 912, Penn Valley, CA 95946.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)
- Marijuana grow murder case in Nevada County judge’s hands