Diapers Urgently Needed
January 4, 2013
The Nevada County Diaper Project is asking the community to assist in keeping the Interfaith Food Ministry and Family Resource Centers' shelves stocked with diapers by donating either packages of diapers or money to purchase them. The demand has become overwhelming, and help is needed to get us through the holiday season.
Please drop off boxes of diapers at the IFM facility at 551 Whiting Street or Pampered Earth, 124 South Auburn Street in Grass Valley or send a donation to Nevada County Diaper Project, P. O. Box 912, Penn Valley, CA 95946.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City