Diapers Urgently Needed
January 4, 2013
The Nevada County Diaper Project is asking the community to assist in keeping the Interfaith Food Ministry and Family Resource Centers’ shelves stocked with diapers by donating either packages of diapers or money to purchase them. The demand has become overwhelming, and help is needed to get us through the holiday season.
Please drop off boxes of diapers at the IFM facility at 551 Whiting Street or Pampered Earth, 124 South Auburn Street in Grass Valley or send a donation to Nevada County Diaper Project, P. O. Box 912, Penn Valley, CA 95946.
Trending In: News Briefs
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location