Diaper Project and The Union editor highlights Democratic Women’s brunch
August 23, 2014
The Nevada County Democratic Women’s Club will meet at 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 6 at Margarita’s Restaurant in Grass Valley, located at 988 Plaza Dr. off Sutton Way. Brunch is $13. The program features an update on the Diaper Project in Nevada County from Cathy Fagan, coordinator.
Please bring a donation for this community service project.
The guest speaker will be Brian Hamilton, editor of The Union. He will discuss the focus, policies and community features of our local newspaper.
RSVP by phone at 530-205-9666 to Carole or email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, Sept. 3.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers