Diaper Project and The Union editor highlights Democratic Women’s brunch
August 23, 2014
The Nevada County Democratic Women's Club will meet at 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 6 at Margarita's Restaurant in Grass Valley, located at 988 Plaza Dr. off Sutton Way. Brunch is $13. The program features an update on the Diaper Project in Nevada County from Cathy Fagan, coordinator.
Please bring a donation for this community service project.
The guest speaker will be Brian Hamilton, editor of The Union. He will discuss the focus, policies and community features of our local newspaper.
RSVP by phone at 530-205-9666 to Carole or email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, Sept. 3.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say