Democrats to host educational gun safety forum
January 29, 2013
The Nevada County Democrats will hold an educational forum regarding gun safety at 5:30 p.m. on Feb.5 at the Nevada City Veteran's Hall, 415 North Pine St. The group will meet in the downstairs dining area.
The guest speaker is Nick Wilcox. Nick and Amanda Wilcox are serving as the legislation and policy chairs for the California Chapters of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.
There will be pizza and salad served, and no-host beverages available. The forum is open to the public.
For further information contact Jim Firth at 530-477-1804 or visit http://www.nevadacountydemocrats.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Nevada County prosecutor: Child sex suspect caught at airport
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car