Democrats to host educational gun safety forum
January 29, 2013
The Nevada County Democrats will hold an educational forum regarding gun safety at 5:30 p.m. on Feb.5 at the Nevada City Veteran's Hall, 415 North Pine St. The group will meet in the downstairs dining area.
The guest speaker is Nick Wilcox. Nick and Amanda Wilcox are serving as the legislation and policy chairs for the California Chapters of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.
There will be pizza and salad served, and no-host beverages available. The forum is open to the public.
For further information contact Jim Firth at 530-477-1804 or visit http://www.nevadacountydemocrats.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws