Democrats to host educational gun safety forum
January 29, 2013
The Nevada County Democrats will hold an educational forum regarding gun safety at 5:30 p.m. on Feb.5 at the Nevada City Veteran's Hall, 415 North Pine St. The group will meet in the downstairs dining area.
The guest speaker is Nick Wilcox. Nick and Amanda Wilcox are serving as the legislation and policy chairs for the California Chapters of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.
There will be pizza and salad served, and no-host beverages available. The forum is open to the public.
For further information contact Jim Firth at 530-477-1804 or visit http://www.nevadacountydemocrats.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County