Democrats to host educational gun safety forum
January 29, 2013
The Nevada County Democrats will hold an educational forum regarding gun safety at 5:30 p.m. on Feb.5 at the Nevada City Veteran's Hall, 415 North Pine St. The group will meet in the downstairs dining area.
The guest speaker is Nick Wilcox. Nick and Amanda Wilcox are serving as the legislation and policy chairs for the California Chapters of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.
There will be pizza and salad served, and no-host beverages available. The forum is open to the public.
For further information contact Jim Firth at 530-477-1804 or visit http://www.nevadacountydemocrats.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom