‘Dancin’ and Dippin’’ night
August 17, 2014
The Goldancers Square Dance Club will be hosting a free "Dancin' and Dippin'" night Sunday, Aug. 17, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Golden Empire Grange located at 11363 Grange Ct. (off La Barr Meadows Rd.) in Grass Valley. No experience needed.
Caller Paul Moore, will be teaching a few basic square dance calls and have beginners dancing in no time. In addition, the group will be "dippin'" ice cream for free sundaes. A new beginners class will begin on Sept. 11. For more info, call Debbie at 530-477-7370 or email Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed