Crystal Hermitage Gardens hosts tulip open house at Ananda Village through April
April 3, 2014
More than 13,000 tulips are in bloom at Crystal Hermitage in Ananda Village. Gardens are open to the public. On weekends through April, master gardeners and community members will be on hand to answer questions and to share the history of Ananda and Crystal Hermitage. Scones and other refreshments will be served, along with live music.
Visitors are also welcome on weekdays through April 25, but must call 530-478-7587 to view the gardens by appointment. The gardens will be open to the public on weekends through April 27. Crystal Hermitage offers a museum, gift shop and serene stone chapel modeled after St. Francis of Assisi's Porziuncola. Admission $5 (ages 12 and under free); season passes are $10. Weekend hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, call Crystal Hermitage Gardens at 530-478-7587 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public