‘Creating the Gazelle’ hosts meet and greet for Congressional candidate Heidi Hall
April 23, 2013
As part of Women Waking the World's 'Creating the Gazelle' series, members of the community are invited to a meet-and-greet with Heidi Hall, candidate for the U.S. Congress, CA-1. The event is scheduled for 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on today at Valentina's Bistro & Bakery, 1041 Sutton Way in Grass Valley. Hall will talk about her campaign and take questions.
Heidi Hall was born and raised in Northern California. She has spent two decades in public service, protecting and managing our natural resources and working to promote sustainable solutions to modern challenges.
For more information on the event, call 530-477-7817, or visit womenwakingtheworld.com and heidihallforcongress.com.
Women Waking the World is an organization working to restore feminine wisdom, values and influence in the service of all life. Creating the gazelle refers to E.F. Schumacher's quote, "Do not be preoccupied with killing the dinosaur. Rather, invent the gazelle."
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges