County issues flu clinic schedule
September 20, 2013
The Nevada County Public Health Department has issued its fall flu clinic schedule; all flu shots are $15.
In Grass Valley, there will be a clinic from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1, at the Grass Valley Veteran's Building, 255 South Auburn St.
In North San Juan, the mobile services van will be at the North San Juan Community Center from 10-11:30 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 14.
The van will be at the Washington General Store in Washington from 10-11:30 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 21.
The Public Health Mobile Services Van will offer the flu vaccine for children only beginning Oct. 24, from 1-4 p.m., and continuing on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month in the parking lot behind the Grass Valley Veteran's Building, 255 South Auburn St., while supplies last.
Vaccines for adults only will be offered at the public health department, 500 Crown Point Circle, Grass Valley, from 1-4 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 17, Nov. 21 and Dec. 19.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death