County issues flu clinic schedule
September 20, 2013
The Nevada County Public Health Department has issued its fall flu clinic schedule; all flu shots are $15.
In Grass Valley, there will be a clinic from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1, at the Grass Valley Veteran’s Building, 255 South Auburn St.
In North San Juan, the mobile services van will be at the North San Juan Community Center from 10-11:30 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 14.
The van will be at the Washington General Store in Washington from 10-11:30 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 21.
The Public Health Mobile Services Van will offer the flu vaccine for children only beginning Oct. 24, from 1-4 p.m., and continuing on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month in the parking lot behind the Grass Valley Veteran’s Building, 255 South Auburn St., while supplies last.
Vaccines for adults only will be offered at the public health department, 500 Crown Point Circle, Grass Valley, from 1-4 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 17, Nov. 21 and Dec. 19.
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping