County fire agency to meet
May 16, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Fire Agency will meet to discuss its 2013-14 budget at 7 p.m. May 23.
Other items on the agenda include Fire Safe Council fuel expenses and the Cal Fire dispatching service contract. The board meets at Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party