County fire agency to meet
May 16, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Fire Agency will meet to discuss its 2013-14 budget at 7 p.m. May 23.
Other items on the agenda include Fire Safe Council fuel expenses and the Cal Fire dispatching service contract. The board meets at Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier