County fire agency to meet
May 16, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Fire Agency will meet to discuss its 2013-14 budget at 7 p.m. May 23.
Other items on the agenda include Fire Safe Council fuel expenses and the Cal Fire dispatching service contract. The board meets at Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations