County fire agency to meet
May 16, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Fire Agency will meet to discuss its 2013-14 budget at 7 p.m. May 23.
Other items on the agenda include Fire Safe Council fuel expenses and the Cal Fire dispatching service contract. The board meets at Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws