County fire agency, North San Juan fire boards meet Tuesday
March 22, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Fire Agency will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Agenda items include Fire Safe Council fuel expenses, and an update from the FY 2013-14 budget committee. The board meets at Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
The board for the North San Juan Fire Protection District has called a special meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
The board will hear a treasurer's report, and will nominate an alternate district member to LAFCO for the term that expires May 6. The board will meet at the district office, 132000 Tyler Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 530-292-9159.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party