County fire agency, North San Juan fire boards meet Tuesday
March 22, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Fire Agency will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Agenda items include Fire Safe Council fuel expenses, and an update from the FY 2013-14 budget committee. The board meets at Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
The board for the North San Juan Fire Protection District has called a special meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
The board will hear a treasurer's report, and will nominate an alternate district member to LAFCO for the term that expires May 6. The board will meet at the district office, 132000 Tyler Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 530-292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County