County fire agency, North San Juan fire boards meet Tuesday
March 22, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Fire Agency will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Agenda items include Fire Safe Council fuel expenses, and an update from the FY 2013-14 budget committee. The board meets at Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
The board for the North San Juan Fire Protection District has called a special meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
The board will hear a treasurer's report, and will nominate an alternate district member to LAFCO for the term that expires May 6. The board will meet at the district office, 132000 Tyler Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 530-292-9159.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier