County fire agency, North San Juan fire boards meet Tuesday
March 22, 2013
The board of directors for the Nevada County Fire Agency will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday. Agenda items include Fire Safe Council fuel expenses, and an update from the FY 2013-14 budget committee. The board meets at Nevada County Consolidated Fire Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City.
The board for the North San Juan Fire Protection District has called a special meeting at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
The board will hear a treasurer's report, and will nominate an alternate district member to LAFCO for the term that expires May 6. The board will meet at the district office, 132000 Tyler Foote Crossing Road. For more information, call 530-292-9159.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local