Consolidated fire board to meet
July 16, 2014
The board of directors for the Nevada County Consolidated Fire District will meet at 7 p.m. Thursday.
Items on the agenda include possible action of having district counsel attend all regular, special and emergency meetings; selection of an auditing service; a discussion of the finance manager position; and discussion of the five-year financial projection and the timeline for hiring a fire chief.
The board will meet at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City, For more information, call 530-273-3158.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)