Consolidated Fire board to meet Thursday
September 16, 2013
Budget and staffing issues are on the agenda for the board of directors for Nevada County Consolidated Fire District Thursday.
A public hearing will be held on the FY 2013-14 final budget during the board meeting, which starts at 7 p.m.
Other items on the agenda include accepting the resignation of board director Robert Rhodes and filling a vacancy on the board; appointing a temporary assistant fire chief; and amending the staff roster to include a part-time temporary finance manager.
The board will meet at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. Call 273-3158 for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- GOP to host gun rights lobbyist in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Grocery Outlet raises the bar in helping the hungry in Nevada County
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)