Consolidated Fire board to meet Thursday
September 16, 2013
Budget and staffing issues are on the agenda for the board of directors for Nevada County Consolidated Fire District Thursday.
A public hearing will be held on the FY 2013-14 final budget during the board meeting, which starts at 7 p.m.
Other items on the agenda include accepting the resignation of board director Robert Rhodes and filling a vacancy on the board; appointing a temporary assistant fire chief; and amending the staff roster to include a part-time temporary finance manager.
The board will meet at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. Call 273-3158 for more information.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week