Consolidated Fire board to meet Thursday
September 16, 2013
Budget and staffing issues are on the agenda for the board of directors for Nevada County Consolidated Fire District Thursday.
A public hearing will be held on the FY 2013-14 final budget during the board meeting, which starts at 7 p.m.
Other items on the agenda include accepting the resignation of board director Robert Rhodes and filling a vacancy on the board; appointing a temporary assistant fire chief; and amending the staff roster to include a part-time temporary finance manager.
The board will meet at Station 84, 10135 Coyote St., Nevada City. Call 273-3158 for more information.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier