Congressional candidate Heidi Hall to speak in Nevada City
March 26, 2014
District 1 Congressional candidate Heidi Hall will speak at the First Tuesday Educational Forum sponsored by the Nevada County Democrats at the Nevada City Veteran's Hall on Tuesday, April 1. Hall, who describes herself as a social progressive and fiscal moderate, is opposing Congressman Doug LaMalfa.
Hall, a Grass Valley resident, asserts that LaMalfa's extreme views are out of touch with the majority of District 1's constituents.
The forum will be at 6 p.m. on April 1 in the lower level of the Nevada City Veterans Hall, 415 North Pine St. Refreshments will be served at 5:30 p.m. Pizza, salad and beverages will be available for purchase.
For more information, call 530-477-1804 or visit http://www.nevadacountydemocrats.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance