Congressional candidate Heidi Hall to speak in Nevada City
March 26, 2014
District 1 Congressional candidate Heidi Hall will speak at the First Tuesday Educational Forum sponsored by the Nevada County Democrats at the Nevada City Veteran's Hall on Tuesday, April 1. Hall, who describes herself as a social progressive and fiscal moderate, is opposing Congressman Doug LaMalfa.
Hall, a Grass Valley resident, asserts that LaMalfa's extreme views are out of touch with the majority of District 1's constituents.
The forum will be at 6 p.m. on April 1 in the lower level of the Nevada City Veterans Hall, 415 North Pine St. Refreshments will be served at 5:30 p.m. Pizza, salad and beverages will be available for purchase.
For more information, call 530-477-1804 or visit http://www.nevadacountydemocrats.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Sierra Nevada Canoe and Kayak Club open to new members
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Collision on Highway 49 near Alta Sierra Drive injures 2, ties up traffic all day Friday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations