Conflict resolution workshop
September 9, 2013
A workshop addressing conflict resolution, communication, self awareness, and community building is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sept. 14, and 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sept. 15, at the County Superintendent of Schools Board Room, 112 Nevada City Highway, Nevada City.
The basic workshop, hosted by the Alternatives to Violence project, is open to anyone who wishes to attend. The only requirement is that the participant attends voluntarily. Fees are a sliding scale ranging from $25 to $125. Scholarships are available. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
For more information or to reserve a spot, contact Joyce Banzhaf at 530-477-7455 or email email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County