Conflict resolution workshop
September 9, 2013
A workshop addressing conflict resolution, communication, self awareness, and community building is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sept. 14, and 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sept. 15, at the County Superintendent of Schools Board Room, 112 Nevada City Highway, Nevada City.
The basic workshop, hosted by the Alternatives to Violence project, is open to anyone who wishes to attend. The only requirement is that the participant attends voluntarily. Fees are a sliding scale ranging from $25 to $125. Scholarships are available. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
For more information or to reserve a spot, contact Joyce Banzhaf at 530-477-7455 or email email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death