Conflict resolution workshop
September 9, 2013
A workshop addressing conflict resolution, communication, self awareness, and community building is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sept. 14, and 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sept. 15, at the County Superintendent of Schools Board Room, 112 Nevada City Highway, Nevada City.
The basic workshop, hosted by the Alternatives to Violence project, is open to anyone who wishes to attend. The only requirement is that the participant attends voluntarily. Fees are a sliding scale ranging from $25 to $125. Scholarships are available. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
For more information or to reserve a spot, contact Joyce Banzhaf at 530-477-7455 or email email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- GOP to host gun rights lobbyist in Grass Valley
- National Federation of Republican Women recognizes Nevada County club
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Eskaton hosts free fall prevention educational workshop for seniors in Nevada County