Conflict resolution workshop
September 9, 2013
A workshop addressing conflict resolution, communication, self awareness, and community building is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sept. 14, and 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sept. 15, at the County Superintendent of Schools Board Room, 112 Nevada City Highway, Nevada City.
The basic workshop, hosted by the Alternatives to Violence project, is open to anyone who wishes to attend. The only requirement is that the participant attends voluntarily. Fees are a sliding scale ranging from $25 to $125. Scholarships are available. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
For more information or to reserve a spot, contact Joyce Banzhaf at 530-477-7455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations