Conflict resolution workshop
September 9, 2013
A workshop addressing conflict resolution, communication, self awareness, and community building is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sept. 14, and 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sept. 15, at the County Superintendent of Schools Board Room, 112 Nevada City Highway, Nevada City.
The basic workshop, hosted by the Alternatives to Violence project, is open to anyone who wishes to attend. The only requirement is that the participant attends voluntarily. Fees are a sliding scale ranging from $25 to $125. Scholarships are available. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds.
For more information or to reserve a spot, contact Joyce Banzhaf at 530-477-7455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say