Community book swap tomorrow
April 5, 2013
April’s community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday at their old location. We will be outside on the porch and lawn of Scooter’s Place, 139 Joerschke Drive. We are still looking for a new place, but will be at our old location for this swap on Sunday. Rain or shine. Bring your used books, DVDs, music and magazines and trade them for others that are new-to-you. All free.
For more information, call 530-615-4155 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows