Community book swap tomorrow
April 5, 2013
April's community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday at their old location. We will be outside on the porch and lawn of Scooter's Place, 139 Joerschke Drive. We are still looking for a new place, but will be at our old location for this swap on Sunday. Rain or shine. Bring your used books, DVDs, music and magazines and trade them for others that are new-to-you. All free.
For more information, call 530-615-4155 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Annual classic truck and 4×4 show coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds in October
- Flea market at Bear River High this Saturday
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit