Community book swap tomorrow
April 5, 2013
April's community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday at their old location. We will be outside on the porch and lawn of Scooter's Place, 139 Joerschke Drive. We are still looking for a new place, but will be at our old location for this swap on Sunday. Rain or shine. Bring your used books, DVDs, music and magazines and trade them for others that are new-to-you. All free.
For more information, call 530-615-4155 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death