Community book swap this Sunday
December 26, 2012
The community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday in the warehouse behind Scooter's Place at 139 Joerschke Drive, Grass Valley. Rain or shine. Bring used books, CDs, DVDs and magazines and exchange them for others. All free. Mix your items and pick some up for family and neighbors, too. Swap and save at the community book swap!
For information, call (530) 615-4155 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County