Community book swap this Sunday
December 26, 2012
The community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday in the warehouse behind Scooter's Place at 139 Joerschke Drive, Grass Valley. Rain or shine. Bring used books, CDs, DVDs and magazines and exchange them for others. All free. Mix your items and pick some up for family and neighbors, too. Swap and save at the community book swap!
For information, call (530) 615-4155 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- The Nevada-Placer Chapter of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence