Community book swap this Sunday
December 26, 2012
The community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday in the warehouse behind Scooter's Place at 139 Joerschke Drive, Grass Valley. Rain or shine. Bring used books, CDs, DVDs and magazines and exchange them for others. All free. Mix your items and pick some up for family and neighbors, too. Swap and save at the community book swap!
For information, call (530) 615-4155 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges