Community Book Swap this Sunday
April 3, 2014
The Banner Grange community Book Swap will be from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Sunday. Bring used books, CDs, LPs, movies and magazines and exchange them for others. Donations are optional and gratefully accepted.
The Book Swap is located at the Banner Grange, 16269 McCourtney Road, just one mile past the fairgrounds. Now in its fifth year, the event is held the first Sunday of every month, even on holidays. For more information, call 530-845-5208 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana