Community Book Swap this Sunday
April 3, 2014
The Banner Grange community Book Swap will be from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Sunday. Bring used books, CDs, LPs, movies and magazines and exchange them for others. Donations are optional and gratefully accepted.
The Book Swap is located at the Banner Grange, 16269 McCourtney Road, just one mile past the fairgrounds. Now in its fifth year, the event is held the first Sunday of every month, even on holidays. For more information, call 530-845-5208 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car
- Nevada County prosecutor: Child sex suspect caught at airport