Community Book Swap this Sunday
April 3, 2014
The Banner Grange community Book Swap will be from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Sunday. Bring used books, CDs, LPs, movies and magazines and exchange them for others. Donations are optional and gratefully accepted.
The Book Swap is located at the Banner Grange, 16269 McCourtney Road, just one mile past the fairgrounds. Now in its fifth year, the event is held the first Sunday of every month, even on holidays. For more information, call 530-845-5208 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier