Community Book Swap Sunday
August 28, 2013
The Banner Grange community book swap has a new time. The free event will be from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Sunday. Bring your used books, CDs and records, DVDs and recent magazines and trade them for others. Swapping is free. Pick up items for your family and neighbors.
The Banner Grange is located at 12629 McCourtney Road, just one mile past the fairgrounds. For more information, call 530-208-9887 or visit the website at http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier