Community Book Swap Sunday
August 28, 2013
The Banner Grange community book swap has a new time. The free event will be from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Sunday. Bring your used books, CDs and records, DVDs and recent magazines and trade them for others. Swapping is free. Pick up items for your family and neighbors.
The Banner Grange is located at 12629 McCourtney Road, just one mile past the fairgrounds. For more information, call 530-208-9887 or visit the website at http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Partners in English Language Learning seeks volunteer tutors in Nevada County
- Grass Valley shelter overrun with cats, needs families, donations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton