Community Body Transformation Challenge and fundraiser
February 20, 2013
Here's your chance to lose weight, improve your health with fitness coach Darlene Spangler and benefit the Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalition all at the same time.
Beginning at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, February 27, join us at Christopher's Old World Deli Event Center (206 West Main Street in Grass Valley). The class runs for the next eight weeks and participants will learn about nutrition and wellness and how to live a healthy, active lifestyle. Includes a free Body Composition Analysis ($275 value) and group support. Cost is $30, with a portion donated to DVSAC. The balance will go into a Prize Pot with a chance to win the pot.
At the end of the challenge, prizes will be awarded to those with the highest percentage of weight loss, highest percentage of body fat reduced, and best "before and after" photo.
Space is limited, please call Coach Darlene at 530-308-1028 to register.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed