Community Body Transformation Challenge and fundraiser
February 20, 2013
Here's your chance to lose weight, improve your health with fitness coach Darlene Spangler and benefit the Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalition all at the same time.
Beginning at 6:15 p.m. on Wednesday, February 27, join us at Christopher's Old World Deli Event Center (206 West Main Street in Grass Valley). The class runs for the next eight weeks and participants will learn about nutrition and wellness and how to live a healthy, active lifestyle. Includes a free Body Composition Analysis ($275 value) and group support. Cost is $30, with a portion donated to DVSAC. The balance will go into a Prize Pot with a chance to win the pot.
At the end of the challenge, prizes will be awarded to those with the highest percentage of weight loss, highest percentage of body fat reduced, and best "before and after" photo.
Space is limited, please call Coach Darlene at 530-308-1028 to register.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City