Colfax Garden Club to meet Friday
February 7, 2013
Retired entomologist Dick Gaspari will be the featured guest of The Colfax Garden Club tomorrow at the Sierra Vista Community Center on School St. in Colfax.
Gaspari, who spent 32 years working with the Department of Agriculture, will give a talk titled, "Bugs in the Garden." Visitors are welcome. A general meeting is scheduled for 9:30 a.m., with a break with snacks at 10:30 a.m. Gaspari will speak from 11 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call Cathleen Kiefer at 530-346-7820.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans