Colfax Garden Club to meet Friday
February 7, 2013
Retired entomologist Dick Gaspari will be the featured guest of The Colfax Garden Club tomorrow at the Sierra Vista Community Center on School St. in Colfax.
Gaspari, who spent 32 years working with the Department of Agriculture, will give a talk titled, "Bugs in the Garden." Visitors are welcome. A general meeting is scheduled for 9:30 a.m., with a break with snacks at 10:30 a.m. Gaspari will speak from 11 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call Cathleen Kiefer at 530-346-7820.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial