Colfax Garden Club to meet Friday
February 7, 2013
Retired entomologist Dick Gaspari will be the featured guest of The Colfax Garden Club tomorrow at the Sierra Vista Community Center on School St. in Colfax.
Gaspari, who spent 32 years working with the Department of Agriculture, will give a talk titled, "Bugs in the Garden." Visitors are welcome. A general meeting is scheduled for 9:30 a.m., with a break with snacks at 10:30 a.m. Gaspari will speak from 11 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call Cathleen Kiefer at 530-346-7820.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County