Colfax Garden Club to meet Friday
February 7, 2013
Retired entomologist Dick Gaspari will be the featured guest of The Colfax Garden Club tomorrow at the Sierra Vista Community Center on School St. in Colfax.
Gaspari, who spent 32 years working with the Department of Agriculture, will give a talk titled, "Bugs in the Garden." Visitors are welcome. A general meeting is scheduled for 9:30 a.m., with a break with snacks at 10:30 a.m. Gaspari will speak from 11 a.m. to noon.
For more information, call Cathleen Kiefer at 530-346-7820.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Partners in English Language Learning seeks volunteer tutors in Nevada County
- Grass Valley shelter overrun with cats, needs families, donations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton