Christian women’s coffee talk set for Saturday
September 3, 2013
The Women's Ministry at Twin Cities Church will be hosting Coffee Talk — Woman to Woman from 9 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway in Grass Valley.
Women in the community are invited to "chat time" with hot coffee or tea, fruit, homemade muffins and coffee cake. Topics will include ideas about friendships and how to strengthen relationships and build new ones. Kim Thompson and Linda Currie will be our speakers, and they are both excellent communicators, using a wonderful balance of humor, warmth and insight to speak to women of all ages.
The cost is $5, to be prepaid online at http://twincitieschurch.com (go to Upcoming Events and choose Women's Coffee Talk). Paying at the door is an option, but reservations are preferred. Bring a friend or just come yourself and join in on the fun.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- INSERVICE: U.S. Air Force Airman Trevor J. Kellogg
- Three day yard sale at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire