Christian women’s coffee talk set for Saturday
September 3, 2013
The Women's Ministry at Twin Cities Church will be hosting Coffee Talk — Woman to Woman from 9 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway in Grass Valley.
Women in the community are invited to "chat time" with hot coffee or tea, fruit, homemade muffins and coffee cake. Topics will include ideas about friendships and how to strengthen relationships and build new ones. Kim Thompson and Linda Currie will be our speakers, and they are both excellent communicators, using a wonderful balance of humor, warmth and insight to speak to women of all ages.
The cost is $5, to be prepaid online at http://twincitieschurch.com (go to Upcoming Events and choose Women's Coffee Talk). Paying at the door is an option, but reservations are preferred. Bring a friend or just come yourself and join in on the fun.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier