Christian women’s coffee talk set for Saturday
September 3, 2013
The Women's Ministry at Twin Cities Church will be hosting Coffee Talk — Woman to Woman from 9 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway in Grass Valley.
Women in the community are invited to "chat time" with hot coffee or tea, fruit, homemade muffins and coffee cake. Topics will include ideas about friendships and how to strengthen relationships and build new ones. Kim Thompson and Linda Currie will be our speakers, and they are both excellent communicators, using a wonderful balance of humor, warmth and insight to speak to women of all ages.
The cost is $5, to be prepaid online at http://twincitieschurch.com (go to Upcoming Events and choose Women's Coffee Talk). Paying at the door is an option, but reservations are preferred. Bring a friend or just come yourself and join in on the fun.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County