Christian women’s coffee talk set for Saturday
September 3, 2013
The Women's Ministry at Twin Cities Church will be hosting Coffee Talk — Woman to Woman from 9 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway in Grass Valley.
Women in the community are invited to "chat time" with hot coffee or tea, fruit, homemade muffins and coffee cake. Topics will include ideas about friendships and how to strengthen relationships and build new ones. Kim Thompson and Linda Currie will be our speakers, and they are both excellent communicators, using a wonderful balance of humor, warmth and insight to speak to women of all ages.
The cost is $5, to be prepaid online at http://twincitieschurch.com (go to Upcoming Events and choose Women's Coffee Talk). Paying at the door is an option, but reservations are preferred. Bring a friend or just come yourself and join in on the fun.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local