Christian ‘Coffee Talk’ — Woman to Woman
August 24, 2013
The Women's Ministry at Twin Cities Church will be hosting Coffee Talk — Woman to Woman from 9 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 7, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway in Grass Valley.
Women in the community are invited to share fresh ideas about friendships and how to strengthen relationships and build new ones in a fun-like manner. Kim Thompson and Linda Currie will be guest speakers; they are known for being excellent communicators who use a balance of humor, warmth and insight to speak to women of all ages. The chat time will include hot coffee or tea, fruit, homemade muffins and coffee cake.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council