Christian ‘Coffee Talk’ — Woman to Woman
August 24, 2013
The Women's Ministry at Twin Cities Church will be hosting Coffee Talk — Woman to Woman from 9 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 7, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway in Grass Valley.
Women in the community are invited to share fresh ideas about friendships and how to strengthen relationships and build new ones in a fun-like manner. Kim Thompson and Linda Currie will be guest speakers; they are known for being excellent communicators who use a balance of humor, warmth and insight to speak to women of all ages. The chat time will include hot coffee or tea, fruit, homemade muffins and coffee cake.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier