CATS luau benefit a success
August 28, 2013
Photo submitted by Jeannie Wood
The August 24 luau benefit for the Community Asian Theatre of the Sierra sold out. The event was a celebration of CATS' 20th anniversary and upcoming 2014 production of "Miss Saigon." The event brought in close to $2,000. The pig weighed 157 pounds and yielded roughly 230 servings.
Above, members of CATS pose with a bouquet of fruit kabobs. For more information, visit http://catsweb.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed