Calif. Democrats invited to help select delegates to state convention
December 26, 2012
California Democrats who were involved in the 2012 campaign victories are invited to help select delegates for the California Democratic Party's State Convention, which will take place in April 2013. The California Democratic Party is convening Assembly District Meetings (ADEM) to select delegates in each of the state's 80 Assembly Districts on Jan. 12 and 13, 2013.
Visit http://www.CADEM.org for additional information.
The new Assembly District 1 will hold its election on Jan. 13, 2013, at the Madelyn Helling Library, Community Meeting Room, 980 Helling Way, Nevada City, CA 95959. Registration will be from noon to 2 p.m. with discussion and voting following.
Eighty Assembly Districts will elect 12 Democrats (six women and six men) to be members of the Democratic State Central Committee. These 12 people will represent their Assembly District for both the 2013 and 2014 State Conventions.
For specific times and locations of other committee meetings, call the California Democratic Party headquarters at (916) 503.7302 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Cioppino and pasta feed fundraiser coming to Nevada County Fairgrounds
- Foothills activists sought to advocate for Medicare, Social Security
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom