Calif. Democrats invited to help select delegates to state convention
December 26, 2012
California Democrats who were involved in the 2012 campaign victories are invited to help select delegates for the California Democratic Party's State Convention, which will take place in April 2013. The California Democratic Party is convening Assembly District Meetings (ADEM) to select delegates in each of the state's 80 Assembly Districts on Jan. 12 and 13, 2013.
Visit http://www.CADEM.org for additional information.
The new Assembly District 1 will hold its election on Jan. 13, 2013, at the Madelyn Helling Library, Community Meeting Room, 980 Helling Way, Nevada City, CA 95959. Registration will be from noon to 2 p.m. with discussion and voting following.
Eighty Assembly Districts will elect 12 Democrats (six women and six men) to be members of the Democratic State Central Committee. These 12 people will represent their Assembly District for both the 2013 and 2014 State Conventions.
For specific times and locations of other committee meetings, call the California Democratic Party headquarters at (916) 503.7302 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Congressman Tom McClintock to speak to Nevada County Republican Women
- 1/2-acre vegetation fire off North Bloomfield contained
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site