Calif. Democrats invited to help select delegates to state convention
December 26, 2012
California Democrats who were involved in the 2012 campaign victories are invited to help select delegates for the California Democratic Party's State Convention, which will take place in April 2013. The California Democratic Party is convening Assembly District Meetings (ADEM) to select delegates in each of the state's 80 Assembly Districts on Jan. 12 and 13, 2013.
Visit http://www.CADEM.org for additional information.
The new Assembly District 1 will hold its election on Jan. 13, 2013, at the Madelyn Helling Library, Community Meeting Room, 980 Helling Way, Nevada City, CA 95959. Registration will be from noon to 2 p.m. with discussion and voting following.
Eighty Assembly Districts will elect 12 Democrats (six women and six men) to be members of the Democratic State Central Committee. These 12 people will represent their Assembly District for both the 2013 and 2014 State Conventions.
For specific times and locations of other committee meetings, call the California Democratic Party headquarters at (916) 503.7302 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death