Business & Professional Women hosts Women In Media
July 17, 2013
On Wednesday, July 17, Business & Professional Women of Nevada County will present a lively panel discussion featuring local women In media. Three panelists — Jesse Locks, Suzanne Warren and Jeannine Glista — will talk about how they became involved in the media industry, why they chose to make films or to create media content with a message versus a standard piece of entertainment, and much more. In addition, a special guest will share her story of burgeoning activism through media.
Monthly meetings are held at Union Square, 151 Mill Street in Grass Valley. A social/networking hour begins at 5:30, with dinner at 6 p.m. Cost is $22. Dinner reservations for guests must be prepaid using PayPal (go to the website, http://bpwnevadacounty.org to access the PayPal dinner link. A PayPal account is not necessary to reserve your space). All RSVPs must be submitted by the Sunday before the meeting. Newcomers and guests are always welcome.
Please RSVP by July 14 to Kim Wydra at firstname.lastname@example.org or email Kim for more information.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Prepping for the Red Light Ball in Grass Valley
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- ‘Meet and Greet’ for Kimberly Ellis, candidate for state chair of the California Democratic Party