Book Swap this Sunday
July 3, 2013
The monthly community book swap is from 1-3 p.m. Sunday outside Scooter's Place, 139 Joerschke Drive in Grass Valley. Bring used books, CDs, DVDs, and recent magazines and exchange them for others. Everything is free.
Next month, August 4, the swap moves to its new location at the Banner Grange Hall, 12629 McCourtney Road. The swap will continue to be from 1-3 p.m. on the first Sunday of every month at the Grange.
For more information, call 530-208-9887 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Congressman Tom McClintock to speak to Nevada County Republican Women
- 1/2-acre vegetation fire off North Bloomfield contained
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site