Book Swap this Sunday
July 3, 2013
The monthly community book swap is from 1-3 p.m. Sunday outside Scooter's Place, 139 Joerschke Drive in Grass Valley. Bring used books, CDs, DVDs, and recent magazines and exchange them for others. Everything is free.
Next month, August 4, the swap moves to its new location at the Banner Grange Hall, 12629 McCourtney Road. The swap will continue to be from 1-3 p.m. on the first Sunday of every month at the Grange.
For more information, call 530-208-9887 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed