Book Swap set for Sunday
May 1, 2013
The monthly community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m., Sunday, on the front lawn of Scooter's Place, 139 Joerschke Drive in Grass Valley. Exchange books, CDs, DVDs, and magazines for others.
Everything is free. The swap is still looking for a new home to hold its monthly swaps. A large open space for 75 to 100 people is needed, plus room for eight to 10 tables of books. The group would also like space to store inventory. A central location, parking and restroom are also needed. Call Cheryl at 530-615-4155 and visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Vehicle fire: Fire units battling blaze at Hwy 20 and Poker Flat Road (Video)
- Marijuana grow murder case in Nevada County judge’s hands