Book Swap set for Sunday
May 1, 2013
The monthly community book swap will be from 1 to 3 p.m., Sunday, on the front lawn of Scooter's Place, 139 Joerschke Drive in Grass Valley. Exchange books, CDs, DVDs, and magazines for others.
Everything is free. The swap is still looking for a new home to hold its monthly swaps. A large open space for 75 to 100 people is needed, plus room for eight to 10 tables of books. The group would also like space to store inventory. A central location, parking and restroom are also needed. Call Cheryl at 530-615-4155 and visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles