Blue Star Mothers to host fundraiser
April 11, 2014
The Blue Star Mothers of America, Sierra Nevada Chapter 12, are holding a fundraising event from 5 to 9 p.m. April 28 at the Northridge Restaurant, 773 Nevada St. in Nevada City. The Blue Star Mothers serve the troops, veterans and families of the injured or fallen. A portion of the proceeds from that night will help benefit the local chapter.
For information, visit http://www.sierranevadabsma.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed