Blue Star Mothers of America
May 15, 2013
California Chapter 12 of the Blue Star Mothers of America meets at 10 a.m. on the fourth Saturday of the month at Paulette's Country Kitchen in Grass Valley. If you are a mother, adoptive mother, stepmother, foster-mother, grandmother or legal guardian who now have, or have had, children honorably serving in the military, we invite you to join us.
For more information, visit http://www.sierranevadabsma.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (video)
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations (VIDEO)