Blue Star Mothers of America support military families
January 29, 2013
Blue Star Mothers of America California Chapter 12 meets at 10 a.m. on the fourth Saturday of the month at Paulette's Country Kitchen in Grass Valley.
If you are a mother, adoptive mother, stepmother, foster mother, grandmother, or legal guardian who now have, or have had, children honorably serving in the military, we invite you to join us.
For more information, visit http://www.sierranevadabsma.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom