Blue Star Mothers of America support military families
January 29, 2013
Blue Star Mothers of America California Chapter 12 meets at 10 a.m. on the fourth Saturday of the month at Paulette's Country Kitchen in Grass Valley.
If you are a mother, adoptive mother, stepmother, foster mother, grandmother, or legal guardian who now have, or have had, children honorably serving in the military, we invite you to join us.
For more information, visit http://www.sierranevadabsma.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed