Blue Star Mothers of America serves military families
May 26, 2013
California Chapter 12 of the Blue Star Mothers of America meets at 10 a.m. the fourth Saturday of the month at Paulette's Country Kitchen in Grass Valley. If you are a mother, adoptive mother, stepmother, foster mother, grandmother or legal guardian who now has, or has had, children honorably serving in the military, we invite you to join us.
For information, visit http://sierranevadabsma.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Faith groups invite Nevada County residents to come together in unity
- Travel Talk at Madelyn Helling Library in Nevada City
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- Guest speaker to address mistreatment of raptors