Better shred than read
August 4, 2014
A community shredding fundraiser for Sierra Pines United Methodist Church will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. A truck owned by Rapid Information Destruction will have the capability to shred items such as paper, books, binders, CD discs and Pendaflex files.
The cost will be $5 for a grocery bag full of shreddable items and $10 for a bankers box size. RID recycles everything. Jamba Juice will also be at the fundraiser, donating 20 percent of their proceeds to Sierra Pines.
Shredding will be done on site as donors watch.
Sierra Pines United Methodist Church is located at 22559 W. Hacienda Dr. in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- GOP to host gun rights lobbyist in Grass Valley
- Grocery Outlet raises the bar in helping the hungry in Nevada County
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Dodge Dakota breaks through wall, sends child sprawling to the floor, mother says
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants