Better shred than read
August 4, 2014
A community shredding fundraiser for Sierra Pines United Methodist Church will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. A truck owned by Rapid Information Destruction will have the capability to shred items such as paper, books, binders, CD discs and Pendaflex files.
The cost will be $5 for a grocery bag full of shreddable items and $10 for a bankers box size. RID recycles everything. Jamba Juice will also be at the fundraiser, donating 20 percent of their proceeds to Sierra Pines.
Shredding will be done on site as donors watch.
Sierra Pines United Methodist Church is located at 22559 W. Hacienda Dr. in Grass Valley.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death