Beatles Tribute Concert featuring ‘Because’ to appear on DVD
December 26, 2012
Tonight at the Grass Valley Veteran's Memorial Auditorium, the Beatles Tribute Concert will be video taped for future promotion and for a new CD and DVD. According to Starbright Shows owner John Zurflueh, it will be titled "Because, Live from Grass Valley." Sandy Brooke from Grass Valley's Brooke Films will be producing the video.
"This is such a great opportunity and so much fun to have a video that will travel all over the place with this amazing band, then to have it originate from right here in Grass Valley," said Zurflueh. "Of course, if you attend the concert, you can say I was part of that audience!"
The video will find its way all over California and other parts of the West, added Zurflueh, and eventually be condensed and embedded on the 'Because' website.
Discounted tickets for students and veteran's with credentials will be available for $20 at the door. The regular advance price is $25 or $30 at the door. The show will benefit the Sierra Nevada Community Health Plan, who will have refreshments available. The concert is sponsored by SPD Markets, where tickets are also available. Doors open at 7 p.m. with two hours of Beatles music beginning at 8 p.m.
For ticket locations and details, visit http://www.starbrightshows.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws