Beatles Tribute Concert featuring ‘Because’ to appear on DVD
December 26, 2012
Tonight at the Grass Valley Veteran's Memorial Auditorium, the Beatles Tribute Concert will be video taped for future promotion and for a new CD and DVD. According to Starbright Shows owner John Zurflueh, it will be titled "Because, Live from Grass Valley." Sandy Brooke from Grass Valley's Brooke Films will be producing the video.
"This is such a great opportunity and so much fun to have a video that will travel all over the place with this amazing band, then to have it originate from right here in Grass Valley," said Zurflueh. "Of course, if you attend the concert, you can say I was part of that audience!"
The video will find its way all over California and other parts of the West, added Zurflueh, and eventually be condensed and embedded on the 'Because' website.
Discounted tickets for students and veteran's with credentials will be available for $20 at the door. The regular advance price is $25 or $30 at the door. The show will benefit the Sierra Nevada Community Health Plan, who will have refreshments available. The concert is sponsored by SPD Markets, where tickets are also available. Doors open at 7 p.m. with two hours of Beatles music beginning at 8 p.m.
For ticket locations and details, visit http://www.starbrightshows.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- PFLAG to screen ‘Gender Revolution’ in Grass Valley
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death