Bear River Grad Night seeking volunteers, donations
April 22, 2013
Bear River Grad Night has been a tradition for more than 20 years. Grad Night is an all-night party to provide graduating seniors with a safe and sober environment to celebrate their graduation from high school with their friends and peers. It begins at 11 p.m. June 7 and ends at 5 a.m. June 8.
Grad Night is not a school-sponsored event and is coordinated and run entirely by volunteers. From the first committee meeting to the actual staffing of the event, many, many people are needed. You can help decorate June 4 through 6 in the afternoon or all day Friday — or volunteer for a two- to four-hour shift for the evening of Grad Night.
Donation of prizes, cash or gift cards are gladly accepted. Please email Colleen to find out how you can help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton