Bear River Grad Night seeking volunteers, donations
April 22, 2013
Bear River Grad Night has been a tradition for more than 20 years. Grad Night is an all-night party to provide graduating seniors with a safe and sober environment to celebrate their graduation from high school with their friends and peers. It begins at 11 p.m. June 7 and ends at 5 a.m. June 8.
Grad Night is not a school-sponsored event and is coordinated and run entirely by volunteers. From the first committee meeting to the actual staffing of the event, many, many people are needed. You can help decorate June 4 through 6 in the afternoon or all day Friday — or volunteer for a two- to four-hour shift for the evening of Grad Night.
Donation of prizes, cash or gift cards are gladly accepted. Please email Colleen to find out how you can help at email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Memorial Day art returns to Grass Valley hillside
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo