Bear River Grad Night seeking volunteers, donations
April 22, 2013
Bear River Grad Night has been a tradition for more than 20 years. Grad Night is an all-night party to provide graduating seniors with a safe and sober environment to celebrate their graduation from high school with their friends and peers. It begins at 11 p.m. June 7 and ends at 5 a.m. June 8.
Grad Night is not a school-sponsored event and is coordinated and run entirely by volunteers. From the first committee meeting to the actual staffing of the event, many, many people are needed. You can help decorate June 4 through 6 in the afternoon or all day Friday — or volunteer for a two- to four-hour shift for the evening of Grad Night.
Donation of prizes, cash or gift cards are gladly accepted. Please email Colleen to find out how you can help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- BIRTHS: JULY 21, 2017
- Give blood, get a free ticket to the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County Fairgrounds and community organizations team up for Community Involvement Day, offer discounts
- Free glaucoma and vision screenings for ‘Community Involvement Day’ on July 31
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws