Banner Grange Community Book Swap this Sunday
February 26, 2014
The Banner Grange Community Book Swap will celebrate its five-year milestone from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. on Sunday. The book exchange has been free-cycling and repurposing used books, CDs, LPs, DVDs and magazines since March of 2009
Bring your used books, CDs, LPs, DVDs and recent magazines to exchange them for others for free. Pick up items for your neighbors,loved ones and family. Donations are accepted to help keep the lights on.
There will be light refreshments and music provided by the Kitchen Sisters. The Banner Grange is located at 2629 McCourtney Road in Grass Valley, one mile past the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
For more information, call 530-845-5208 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana