Banner Grange Community Book Swap this Sunday
February 26, 2014
The Banner Grange Community Book Swap will celebrate its five-year milestone from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. on Sunday. The book exchange has been free-cycling and repurposing used books, CDs, LPs, DVDs and magazines since March of 2009
Bring your used books, CDs, LPs, DVDs and recent magazines to exchange them for others for free. Pick up items for your neighbors,loved ones and family. Donations are accepted to help keep the lights on.
There will be light refreshments and music provided by the Kitchen Sisters. The Banner Grange is located at 2629 McCourtney Road in Grass Valley, one mile past the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
For more information, call 530-845-5208 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Zepparella to perform at Grass Valley Elks Lodge
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier