Banner Grange Community Book Swap this Sunday
February 26, 2014
The Banner Grange Community Book Swap will celebrate its five-year milestone from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. on Sunday. The book exchange has been free-cycling and repurposing used books, CDs, LPs, DVDs and magazines since March of 2009
Bring your used books, CDs, LPs, DVDs and recent magazines to exchange them for others for free. Pick up items for your neighbors,loved ones and family. Donations are accepted to help keep the lights on.
There will be light refreshments and music provided by the Kitchen Sisters. The Banner Grange is located at 2629 McCourtney Road in Grass Valley, one mile past the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
For more information, call 530-845-5208 or visit http://www.ncbookswap.webs.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: News Briefs
- Raising Deer Creek awareness — open studio artist partners with Sierra Streams Institute
- Avanguardia Wines opens new tasting room with Jim Bair Photography
- GOP to host gun rights lobbyist in Grass Valley
- Grocery Outlet raises the bar in helping the hungry in Nevada County
- “Nevada County Reads & Writes” selects book for 2018
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash