ASA Nevada County to screen marijuana documentary
April 9, 2014
Americans for Safe Access-Nevada County will be screening "Charlotte's Web," a documentary by Dr. Sanjay Gupta. It has been edited down to just the parts that deal with Charlotte Figi, a 5-year-old with catastrophic epilepsy.
Following the film, the parents of two remarkable children who suffer from the same ailment as Charlotte Fiji will speak. There also will be a Q & A session.
The free screening is from 2-5 p.m. on Saturday, April 19, at the Banner Grange, 12692 McCourtney Road, Grass Valley (just down from the fairgrounds).
Trending In: News Briefs
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later
- Today an opportunity to take The Grandmother Pledge
- Nevada County building department discusses tiny house regulations
- Daughters of the American Revolution honor high school ‘good citizens’ in Nevada County
- Nevada County DMV reminds motorists of new 2017 laws
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier