April’s Community Support Network meeting focuses on Nevada County’s Child Support Services
March 17, 2014
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month and the Community Support Network of Nevada County will host a presentation by Nick Ready at its April 2 meeting.
Ready is an emergency response supervisor for Nevada County's Child Protective Services.
He will update CSN partners and the public about the agency, talk about the trends they're encountering and explore what organizations and individuals can do to help.
CPS is dedicated to protecting children from abuse and neglect. Join CSN from 3:30 to 5 p.m. in the Madelyn Helling Library's Gene Albaugh Room.
Community Support Network meetings are open to the public and child care may be prearranged by calling Cindy Santa Cruz Reed at CoRR at 530-273-9541, ext. 221.
For more information, contact CSN coordinator Paula Roediger at 530-913-0270.
The Community Support Network of Nevada County is an inclusive, voluntary association of agencies and individuals from the Nevada County community who share a common mission: that all families in Nevada County have ready access to a well-integrated and coordinated support network that is easily available and well-funded.
To learn more about the Community Support Network, visit http://csnnc.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum